[wp-polyglots] How to create themes that can be easily translated

David Horat david.horat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 16:19:08 GMT 2007

Hello all! How can I create themes that are easily translated? All the
themes I have found have  hardcoded messages. I got two ideas:
creating a \language folder with "es_ES.php" files which contains
strings such as $string['comment'] = 'comentario' or create one .mo
for each theme so the theme can take the messages from there. I
haven´t found documentation about how this should be done in
Wordpress. Can anybody help? Thanks :)

--
Best Regards,
David Horat