[wp-polyglots] The codex is alive - files for direct translation and more

Hasan Karaboga hasan at teknoseyir.com
Wed Jan 24 18:22:17 GMT 2007

Hi,

Are you sure your browser had not cached the old one? Because I gave
> also replaced quicktags.js and it works perfectly well.

Yes, this is my fault, sorry. ;)

Hasan, may be you could try and submit a patch to trac.wordpress.org?
> By the way, good catch! We are looking these ugly dates in translated
> versions for long time and nobody had the courage to hunt for them :-)
> Thanks.
>
> Happy happy,
> Nikolay.

Ok, thank you, i'll submit a patch to trac for the first time. :)

>> wp-admin/admin- functions.php line 833 -> Y-m-d g:i a
> >> wp-admin/edit.php line 180 -> Y-m-d \<\b\r \/\> g:i:s a
> >> wp-admin/edit.php line 282 -> M j, g:i A
> >> wp-admin/options-general.php line 63 -> Y-m-d g:i:s a
>
> I think these are used only if there is no special setup for time and
> tate in option admin panel.

Stefano, but for example we do not use AM and PM in Turkish;
and we usually use d/m/Y instead of Y-m-d
These should be translatable i think.

Regards,
Hasan.