[wp-polyglots] The codex is alive - files for direct translation and more

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Wed Jan 24 15:56:43 GMT 2007

2007/1/23, Hasan Karaboga <hasan at teknoseyir.com>:
> > > And also, we translate /wp-includes/js/quicktags.js file but
> > > i think we should translate
> > > /wp-includes/js/quicktags.compressed.js file,
> > > because translation of quicktags.js file does not affect the editor's
> code
> > > part.
> >
> > The compressed files are now out if WordPress :-)
> >

> Thanks, but I've translated that quicktags.js file, but it does not affect.

Are you sure your browser had not cached the old one? Because I gave
also replaced quicktags.js and it works perfectly well.

> And some places which are not translatable: (not included in .pot file.)
>
> wp-admin/admin- functions.php line 833 -> Y-m-d g:i a
> wp-admin/edit.php line 180 -> Y-m-d \<\b\r \/\> g:i:s a
> wp-admin/edit.php line 282 -> M j, g:i A
> wp-admin/options-general.php line 63 -> Y-m-d g:i:s a
>
>  Hasan.

Hasan, may be you could try and submit a patch to trac.wordpress.org?
By the way, good catch! We are looking these ugly dates in translated
versions for long time and nobody had the courage to hunt for them :-)
Thanks.

Happy happy,