[wp-polyglots] 2.1 will soon be one of us

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Sun Jan 21 08:02:47 GMT 2007

2007/1/21, Hasan Karaboga <hasan at teknoseyir.com>:
> Hi, i said:
>
> > There is a problem in 2.1 rc1 pot file i think.
> > %s comment marked as spam
> > and
> > %s comment deleted.
> >
> > strings cannot be translated and my .po file corrupted after saving. :(
>

> I've downloaded the new .pot file (rc2)
> I have the same problem. I use Poedit.

Do these strings appear in poEdit?
If they do, please see if they are marked as fuzzy or just delete
their translation and enter it again and report back.

If they don't appear in the your po file... I do not have a clue :-) I
just tried updating my po file from the RC2 pot using poEdit and
everything went smoothly. Also I tested it on a sample blog and the
messages were translated.

Happy struggling,
Nikolay