[wp-polyglots] 2.1 will soon be one of us

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Sat Jan 20 18:49:43 GMT 2007

2007/1/20, Moshu <moshu at transycan.net>:
> Hey, Nikolay
>
> don't just reply - read it before!

I am sorry for not-reading, sometimes just talking useless stuff is
easier :-) So escuse me, please...

> The text Athanasiadis was asking about ["Here you add links... it is called a blogroll"] is exactly where I wrote it is:
> in the admin panel if you click Blogroll.
> No, I didn't mean categories. I meant open the admin panel and see it for yourself.

Yeap, I saw it and that string *is* in the RC2 pot file (in about line
2859). Please, check if the string your po file is marked as fuzzy for
this kind of strings are not shown on the site.

> Happy reading ;)
> moshu

I will surely pay more attention from now on :-)

Thank you,
Nikolay