[wp-polyglots] 2.1 will soon be one of us

tai tai at tekapo.com
Sat Jan 20 08:43:04 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

Athanasiadis, are you sure you using the .pot file in
/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.1-RC1/ or /wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/ ?
When you open it with your favorite text editor, you will find the
string around line# 2863, otherwise you may be using the wrong .pot
file.

In Japanese, it is transalted, so I guess you are using the wrong .pot
file, or using the original text for the translation in your .po file.

Tai