[wp-polyglots] The codex is alive - files for direct translation and more

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Thu Jan 18 21:48:59 GMT 2007

Hello, fellows,

Since the release date is coming (it is almost sure we are in strings
freeze) anyone of us have to be sure he/she hasn't missed out any one
of the files, needing special care and attention - those, which we
have to translate directly.

Here is a modest list of those files and some short descriptions:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Files_For_Direct_Translation

Please if you have any comments - feel free to either edit it on the
codex or let us discuss it here.

The big sister of this article - Translating WordPress also needs us
and our love. If anyone of you has time or will - we could figure out
what to keep in that giant and what to leave out in separate articles
and to decide the overall structure of the guide.

Thank you in advance,
Nikolay Bachiyski