[wp-polyglots] Do you plural?

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Sat Jan 13 17:49:42 GMT 2007

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 06:32:48PM +0200, Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
> 2006/12/30, Kimmo Suominen <kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com>:
> >On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 04:40:10PM +0200, Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
> >> The new pot file already includes the plural messages, so go for it! :-)
> >
> >Are additional options needed for xgettext(1) [on UNIX] when creating
> >the pot file?
>
> Yes, there is a new version of the wp-gettext script. The needed option is:
> --keyword=__ngettext:1,2

Thanks!

> By the way, have a look at the script - I have used your script for a base
> :-)
> (also see the log if r1105 in wordpress-i18n - and please tell in what
> form do you expect to receive credit :-) )

Ah, yes, looks very familiar... :)

I usually put a license in scripts I write, but this one was originally
written by Ryan Boren (I think), and didn't come with a license.

Something like "includes code contributed by Kimmo Suominen" would be
appreciated, but then you should list any other authors as well.  :)

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>