[wp-polyglots] bbPress translations

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Tue Feb 27 11:35:14 GMT 2007

I haven't looked at bbPress recently, but last time I asked about having
a separate translation for bbPress, Matt's response was to concatenate
the two.  I.e. bbPress would not use a separate domain for its messages.

The problem for Finnish is that the word "Post" translates to "article"
in the blog context, while in a forum it would need to be called a
"message".

Not using separate text domains for the two contexts made me abandon
bbPress.

Has this changed, or is the intention still to share translations
between WordPress and bbPress?

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--