[wp-polyglots] New to translating WordPress

jf at messier.ca jf at messier.ca
Thu Sep 28 11:25:48 GMT 2006

Thanks. I have a theme that I installed previously, and like very much.
How can I "inject" the POT file into my existing theme ? The theme came
with the standard English language. So far, I tried to translate the file
using strings that are hardcoded in the PHP file, but this is rather time
consuming, and now that I found that PO files can be used for
translations, this is great, as I already know those files structures.

Maybe it's me, but what do you mean by "enter the keyword strings __ and
_e in poedit and point poedit". When I start POEdit, all options I have
are to open a Catalog.

Thanks :-)

JF