[wp-polyglots] Here to help

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:39:21 GMT 2006

On 10/2/06, René Clausen Nielsen <rcn at shevy.dk> wrote:
> Based on http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language , I have
> created http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams
> if you have SVN access or contribute to an established WordPress website or
> forums please add your information there.
>
> Looks great Lloyd. Good work! I have added information for Danish Locale
> Team. It seems no one is using the "Team Lead" and "Team Members" sections.
> What are they meant for? Are we supposed to write the name (with links to
> Codex profile and/or own webpage) of the one with svn access under the
> heading of "Team Lead" and the same for other contributors under "Team
> Members"?

Hi René,

Thank you. It depends on how your team is organized, but if there is a
contact person or two it would be great if their information was added
under "Team Lead". Including the "Team Members" lets new comers know
if more help is needed, and also helps recognition.

The layout is modeled after what Mozilla and Flock does:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Localization_Teams
http://wiki.flock.com/index.php?title=L10n:Localization_Teams

Thank you,
Lloyd