[wp-polyglots] Here to help

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:40:06 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have recently joined Automattic, and one area that I am interested
in is making sure you have the resources to have successful
communities. My experience makes me appreciate that different locales
have different requirements to be successful, and different ways of
running projects.

While Ryan Boren continues to do an impressive job with providing your
i18n and l10n resources for WP core, I can assist in the resources for
localized web resources like wordpress.net and forums.wordpress.org
sub-domains.

I want to celebrate your wonderful work with the larger WordPress
community!  I want to help new teams form for locales that are not
represented.

Based on http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language , I have created
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams
if you have SVN access or contribute to an established WordPress
website or forums please add your information there.

I have also created
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Teams_Currently_Forming for locales
interesting in forming a team.

Thank you,