[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Tue Mar 21 11:59:52 GMT 2006

> Downloaded, and tried it against my trunk pot from the 2.0.2 relase :
> no difference. I think I then can safely say there _are_ changed
> strings in 2.0.2, and quite a bit.

I updated my 2.0.1 po file with the 2.0.2 pot listed above. That gave
me 13 new strings and 64 strings to update. Along these, a lot are
"Links" strings being updated to support bookmarks. Fine.

Now that the translation is done and I have updated my test blog, I
notice the whole Links section is still in English (apart from a few
strings here or there) : Manage Links, Add Link, Link Categories, Show
links in category, Order by, ...

Test users also notice this. Is the POT really the right one ? Are we
the only ones getting this section (and probably other strings)
un-translated ?

Thanks.

x.