[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:26:35 GMT 2006

Xavier Borderie escribió:
> Can't we make it so that each WP version has a proper pot tagged at
> every release ?
>
> x.

It's a good idea, and that way users of older versions would have it
always available; otherwise, each translation version vanishes in the
mist. Meanwhile, it's really easy to produce your own pot either with
poEdit or xgettext in case you need it. I've been doing that for more
than one year and never saw any difference between mine and Nikolay's...
except when versions branched and I kept updating my WordPress from trunk!

Cheers,
Maira