[wp-polyglots] Slovenian supported in wordpress.com but not available at the repository?

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Mar 17 17:27:00 GMT 2006

Il Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:33:58 +0100, "Carlos Yoder"
<carlos.yoder at gmail.com> scrive:

>I'm currently living in Slovenia, and convinced the people at the
>office to try out WordPress for a custom internal install. I was quite
>surprised when I didn't see Slovenian as a supported language over at
>codex.wordpress.org.
>
>And my surprise was even BIGGER when I saw that you can actually
>select Slovenian as a blogging language at wordpress.com.
>
>Does anyone know what's the story on this?

Simply there is any official team from SLovenia and nobody did the
translation or didn't registered in the polyglots repository, or if
there is a translation this is not officially mantained and nobody
asked to have access to SVN repository.

The actual languages on he repository are the ones u can see at:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/

>Should I lock one of the guys here to translate everything away and
>give it back to the community? (no I don't speak Slovenian! me is
>foreigner!).

If someone care to make and mantain the slovenian localizations he
will be very welcome.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it