[wp-polyglots] Inconsistencies in POT

iwan wordpress at slebog.net
Fri Mar 10 09:28:54 GMT 2006

On 10 Mawrth 2006, at 08:59, Stefano wrote:

> In italian too, we have to find a method to have theme separated,
> using a punctuation or changing the name of the first one, in the
> first use of Key maybe it can be changed to Name ?

Yes, that makes much more sense than messing with colons or spacing.
"Key" is more of a technical term (as in "key=>value pair"), and I
think that "Name" would be more natural in English too, as well as
helping the localisations.

So, /wp-admin/admin-functions.php, lines 837 & 891, "Key" to be
changed to "Name".

As I said, I'm happy to prepare a patch for these if you'd like.

Cheers
iwan