[wp-polyglots] Trying to translate a plugin

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Feb 28 12:42:04 GMT 2006

Il Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:03:19 +0100, Karl Wångstedt
<kalle at wangstedt.net> scrive:

>28 feb 2006 kl. 12.26 skrev Pandem:
>
>> Oh, now I see my error, the mo file must be under the main /plugins
>> directory in order to work without specifying the second argument.
>
>OK. Makes sort of sense... I think I'll use that instead, actually.
>Keeps it easy to update the plugins without having to modify the code
>(and keep track of that).

The right way is to have the locale file inside the plugin directory,
the version distrubuted by the authiour of the plugin should have
benne corected cause is ent it to him month ago... but i didn't
checked if he put online the update.

This it's one of the problem for out translators, having author
collaborating to update products when we find tweaks.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it