[wp-polyglots] Trying to translate a plugin

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:26:34 GMT 2006

Karl Wångstedt escribió:
> 28 feb 2006 kl. 09.43 skrev Pandem:
>
>> I think the second argument for load_plugin_textdomain() is not
>> needed if you place the mo file in the same directory as the plugin
>> file.
>
> It was. I didn't get it to work without it. Se my response to Stefano.
> (I still could be something I have missed, though...)

Well, I have this and many other plugins installed and localized this
way, and all of them, included wp-contacform, get translated correctly...

Oh, now I see my error, the mo file must be under the main /plugins
directory in order to work without specifying the second argument.

Sorry if I mislead you and others...
Maira.