[wp-polyglots] Trying to translate a plugin

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Feb 28 09:21:24 GMT 2006

Il Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:19:28 +0100, Karl Wångstedt
<kalle at wangstedt.net> scrive:

>The plugin I'm translating is WP-contacform [http://ryanduff.net/
>projects/wp-contactform/]
>It uses the textdomain-function in the top, and it looks like this:
>load_plugin_textdomain('wpcf');

I did a fully localizationa nd translation for this plugins (version
for WP 2.x) anfd the load_plugin_textdomain should be:

load_plugin_textdomain('wpcf',$path =
'wp-content/plugins/wp-contact-form');

>The plugin resides inside a folder in the plugins folder, and I've
>put the .mo in the folder next to the plugin. I've named the file:
>wpcf-sv_SE.mo

That's right, obviously your WP installation are you triyng the plugin
is set to use the sv_SE language right?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it