[wp-polyglots] Suggestions for better localizations

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Tue Feb 21 22:10:44 GMT 2006

21 feb 2006 kl. 19.00 skrev Sebastian Djupsjöbacka:

> If you put your translation somewhere on the net we could add that
> address to the codex

I'll let you know when the work is done, and post the adress here.
Naturally you're welcome to check out the result this far, to compare
it to yours. :)

Another thing; I've seen a few plugins that are fully gettexted but
doesn't have a translation. If I do a .mo for them, where do I put
it? Next to the plugin itself in wp-content/plugins or do I have to
include the msgstr's in the main .mo?
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33
Stenhuggarvägen 3g  070-578 13 04