[wp-polyglots] Do you plural?

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Sat Dec 30 16:32:48 GMT 2006

2006/12/30, Kimmo Suominen <kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com>:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 04:40:10PM +0200, Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
> > The new pot file already includes the plural messages, so go for it! :-)
>
> Are additional options needed for xgettext(1) [on UNIX] when creating
> the pot file?

Yes, there is a new version of the wp-gettext script. The needed option is:
--keyword=__ngettext:1,2

By the way, have a look at the script - I have used your script for a base :-)
(also see the log if r1105 in wordpress-i18n - and please tell in what
form do you expect to receive credit :-) )

Have a very nice and localised day,
Nikolay