[wp-polyglots] Vietnamese translation

Tuan Anh Phan tuananh.phan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 03:48:51 GMT 2006

Hi Llyd Budd,
  I've failed to contact Tam, and I believe that no Vietnamese Team has been formed yet. I've announce the creation of a new team at http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Teams_Currently_Forming. I'm working on grouping interested translators.
I need the SVN access and some guidelines since I'm quite new to WP dev. Your help will be much appreciated.

  Thanks and regards,
  T A Phan

Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 12/15/06, Tuan Anh Phan wrote:
> Thanks Sewar,
>
> I'm contacting Tam to get to know more about the progress.

Hi Tuan,

When you know the progress would you please share it with the list,
and either add the details to
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams or
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Teams_Currently_Forming

If you need svn access or anything else please let me know,
Lloyd

http://mail.yahoo.com