[wp-polyglots] new .pot strings

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Tue Dec 5 13:24:41 GMT 2006

Stefano wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 13:43:41 +0100, Stefano <steagl at people.it> wrote:
>
>> IN trunk and branch there is new strings to translate, 3 of them are
>> totally a mistery casue are made by parametrers only, i refer to:
>>
>> %1$s/%2$s%3$sm%4$s%5$s%6$sw%7$s%8$d
>> %1$s %2$d
>> %1$d-%2$02d-%3$02d 00:00:00
>>
>> I see they refer to date time print, but is unclear what every
>> parameters is and readinfg the code didn't help me. Some info would be
>> necessary an maybe asome little comments in the code would help better
>> to make these strings localized
>
> The second one is solved what about #1 and #3 ?

See here:

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4545

#1:
$url  = sprintf(__('%1$s/%2$s%3$sm%4$s%5$s%6$sw%7$s%8$d'),
get_option('home'), '', '?', '=', $arc_year, '&amp;', '=',
$arcresult->week);

This is in the code generating weekly archives. I guess it was
internationalized by mistake. Will file a report.

#3:
Also internationalized by mistake, because the string is after that
given to mysql2date, which expects it in exactly the same format.

I hope that relieved you :))