[wp-polyglots] plugin translation

Ralf Schmitt ralf.schmitt at schlund.de
Thu Aug 3 11:56:33 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 3. August 2006 13:36 schrieb Stefano:

> An you have done, consider soem plugin already have been
> internationalized and miss just the language file, would be nice
> coordinate all this here so we could have a large libray of
> internationalized plugins.

Yes of couse! I'll inform the list when I'm done to get further instructions
on this.

> Contact tha authoers of plugins to check if they woudl like to have
> them to distrubute them directly in theyr site so future version wont'
> need to be internationalized again, my expirience says that 1 of 2 of
> the plugin authors will be happy for this, other often never mind to
> answer at all

I've already informed all the authors of the plugins I translate!

But there is one big problem I see on translating the plugins!
The plugin description is on top of each plugin wrapped as a
php comment /* */.

Is there any chance to translate this by getext? This is a very important
feature for non english speaking persons!

regards

ralf