[wp-polyglots] Latest POT file missing strings
rxb at rxbtech.com
Thu Jul 28 20:26:46 GMT 2005
Thanks for the post. I did have the latest .mo/.po files. I was
actually talking aobut the .pot file but that turned out to be a
poEdit problem that wasn't letting me see some strings (sigh).
The problem is that these files are using the HTML notation for
accented characters (e.g. ˜ and so on) and that was not
working in some strings with my web server -- I have no idea why.
I got things to work using a .mo file encoded with UTF-8. I got
that one from http://www.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/~chema/wp-1.5-es.
Thanks to José de Jesús Sánchez Betanzos (http://www.jesusbet.net)
for that pointer.
There are still a few words interspersed in the PHP code (resulting
in "<authorname> on <date>", with the 'on' not passing through
gettext, for instance) but that's minor stuff.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicolás Fantino" <nfantino at 100px.com>
Sent: Thursday, 28 July, 2005 11:57
> Hi, Rafa.
> I think that you don't have the *really* latest translation. Please,
> download and install it from the official repo
> (http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/es_ES/trunk/messages/). It's
> *complete* and actually is /working fine/ with all WP 1.5.x branches
> (22.214.171.124 included).
> N :o)))
> PS: si lo deseas, puedes dejarnos tus dudas en
> http://wordpress-es.sf.net/ o puedes escribirme directamente a mí y
> veremos qué problema estás teniendo :)
More information about the wp-polyglots