AW: [wp-polyglots] Codex update - Localization

Alexander Trust ATrust at sajonara.de
Thu Jul 28 18:43:02 GMT 2005

Hello,

I got into this topic lately. I downloaded the localization file and
installed it. I have to make a suggestion that names of pages shown in
the admin panel where you can change these files directly, that is to
say style.css, page.php and so on.... should not be translated. It's
kind of disturbing when people as well newbies are told to look for
their single.php or something similar and they could not find them at
first sight in the area of the adminpanel because of some disturbing
description instead of a filename shown. ;) Hope you all got what I
wanted to say. This was for the german .po file. I changed that back to
normal myself, but officials from wordpress localization should discuss
this and make a decision whether to translate that page names or not.

Alex.

Alexander Trust (ATrust at sajonara.de)- ICQ: 6430242
http://www.alext.de - Ansichten eines Clowns