[wp-polyglots] New version of php-gettext in repository

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Feb 28 16:40:19 GMT 2005

http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1001

Nico Kaiser made some very nice speed improvements to php-gettext that
were accepted upstream by Danilo Šegan, the maintainer of php-gettext.
I just bumped WP to version 1.0.3 of php-gettext.  I tested with a
couple different mo files and all seemed well.  Please test this with
your translations.  You should see a speed increase over the previous
version of php-gettext.  If anyone wants time their page loads with the
old and new versions, please share the numbers.

Ryan