[wp-polyglots] Locale Directory Structure

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Mon Feb 28 10:54:38 GMT 2005

fi_FI and ja_JP have been updated in the repository to reflect these
conventions.

ja_JP's encoding names have been changed from EUC and UTF to EUC-JP and
UTF-8. I also removed the svn:execute property from the message files.

In fi_FI, the contents of the /dist directory have been updated to
reflect the directory structure convention, and put inside an
ISO-8859-1 folder. The default theme folder is now inside an ISO-8859-1
folder as well, and the message files have been renamed with ISO-8859-1
in them. Kim, you'll have to update your makefiles to reflect these
changes.

Morgan