[wp-polyglots] installaton and importe files are not in .pot

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Feb 27 18:52:27 GMT 2005

Il Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:22:28 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> scrive:

>Although I could use the practice since my Italian vocabulary is limited
>to food and cycling

Hmm you have just to had some swear and essential words for women and
you will be ok :)

>we want to gettext these files so that inline
>translations aren't necessary.

I'm not a so good PHP programmer to make the pach fast.. and next days
i will be really busy... i supposed that the answer was for meI didn't
realize was just a message to all the comunity for help sorry :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)