[wp-polyglots] Chinese (China) Translation is Completed

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Feb 27 16:37:28 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 22:51 +0800, Jeffrey Tam wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The translation for Chinese (China) is almost completed in Rosetta.
>What is the next step I should do? Thank you!

Export a po and mo file and commit them to the wordpress-i18n
repository.

You have SVN commit access to zh_CN.   Given the Chinese locale
discussion with Morgan, you might want to use a different locale.  If
so, let us know, and Morgan or I can create the locale for you and
request Matt to give you commit privileges to the new directory.  If you
don't want to deal with subversion, Morgan or I can commit for you.

Ryan