[wp-polyglots] Chinese (China) Translation is Completed

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Feb 27 15:36:48 GMT 2005

Il Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:51:07 +0800, Jeffrey Tam <jeffreytam at gmail.com>
scrive:

>Hi,
>
>The translation for Chinese (China) is almost completed in Rosetta.
>What is the next step I should do? Thank you!

If you follewed the discussion on this ML you had seen that on rosetta
the .pot file is incomplete and that even the .pot file distributed on
SVN is at today incomplete, there some text not present in .pot file,
etc.

For italian we are 3 people working on locale, till today finnish
group was the faster :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)