[wp-polyglots] installaton and importe files are not in .pot

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Feb 27 15:00:52 GMT 2005

Testing a fresh installation one of my traslators noted that
instllation was still in english. Looking at files he founds that

install.php
upgrade-schema.php
wp-settings.php

Have text in-line, we did a translation for them, but i think in
future it should be internazionalized too.

Sme thng for importer script:

    * import-b2.php
    * import-blogger.php
    * import-greymatter.php
    * import-livejournal.php
    * import-mt.php
    * import-rss.php
    * import-textpattern.php

In this case there ia bunch of text that maybe it's not good to
localize using _ and __ function... waht's your idea?

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)