[wp-polyglots] gettext default theme

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Feb 26 18:06:03 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:49:16 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> scrive:

>>We should consider the svn as a 1.5.1 version and use it for locales
>>distribution or you will do an official announce about it when ready?
>
>The gettext version of the theme should be considered 1.5.1 as well as
>its pot file.

Perfect, havin' theme gettext completly separated by the WP gettext
will be good

>The main wordpress.pot will work with both 1.5 and 1.5.1.  I'm about to
>update wordpress.pot to pick up some newly marked strings.  Since
>strings were only added, not changed, the updated pot will continue to
>work with 1.5.  This being the case, I don't intend to make a 1.5 branch
>in the i18n repository.  Everything will remain on the trunk for the
>time being.

Good to know, i already touched the POT locally to have it updated
with the strings that was missed in previus version, as reported in a
mosquito entry. To have all working for a l10n need to use some of the
file realeas on SVN but this it's a problem for the single lolace
manager :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)