[wp-polyglots] Finnish (fi_FI) translation complete

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Feb 25 16:53:55 GMT 2005

Il Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:44:11 -0500, K Suominen <ksuominen at gmail.com>
scrive:

>> We will go this way too, maybe having full __() and _e() themes in a
>> second release
>
>We should coordinate this, to make sure the strings to translate will
>be the same across languages...

A full __() and _e() themes should be realesed unde the official WP
SVN by the developpers, this will solve any coodination issue

>> I don't think it's a problem with the .txt files, license files is
>> there only to be read locally and not through the server , different
>> is the .html
>
>readme.html links to license.txt.  My fix was to make lisenssi.txt
>(the translated license) an html file (lisenssi.html), so I can use
>entitites in there.  (The original license.txt is US ASCII anyway, so
>it does not have a problem.)

Hmm not a bad idea, licence.txt should be in the package anyway cause
valid GNU license is only the english one, making the translated
licence an html using entitie is a good idea, maybe with a link to the
original .txt in english (that doens't have the problem).

We will go for it that way. :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)