[wp-polyglots] Finnish (fi_FI) translation complete

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:44:11 GMT 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:31:55 +0100, Stefano <steagl at people.it> wrote:
> Il Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:49:55 -0500, K Suominen <ksuominen at gmail.com>
> scrive:
>
> >This is what I did, too.  I'd prefer a version that uses __() and _e()
> >as much as possible.
>
> We will go this way too, maybe having full __() and _e() themes in a
> second release

We should coordinate this, to make sure the strings to translate will
be the same across languages...

> >The php files can (and should) be fixed to call header() to set
> >Content-Type.  I think the best approach for the html and txt files
> >would be to convert them to php files (so we can call header() before
> >outputting the content).
>
> I don't think it's a problem with the .txt files, license files is
> there only to be read locally and not through the server , different
> is the .html

readme.html links to license.txt.  My fix was to make lisenssi.txt
(the translated license) an html file (lisenssi.html), so I can use
entitites in there.  (The original license.txt is US ASCII anyway, so
it does not have a problem.)

Regards,
+ Kim