[wp-polyglots] Finnish (fi_FI) translation complete

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Feb 25 11:31:55 GMT 2005

Il Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:49:55 -0500, K Suominen <ksuominen at gmail.com>
scrive:

>This is what I did, too.  I'd prefer a version that uses __() and _e()
>as much as possible.

We will go this way too, maybe having full __() and _e() themes in a
second release

>I think using entities really is the best way to go.  I will be
>re-doing the fi_FI distro that way.  It actually fixes a big problem
>with the following files:
>
>lisenssi.txt (translated license.txt)
>readme.html
>wp-admin/install.php
>wp-admin/setup-config.php
>wp-admin/upgrade.php

>The php files can (and should) be fixed to call header() to set
>Content-Type.  I think the best approach for the html and txt files
>would be to convert them to php files (so we can call header() before
>outputting the content).

I don't think it's a problem with the .txt files, license files is
there only to be read locally and not through the server , different
is the .html

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)