[wp-polyglots] Intro

TigerDE2 christian.balzer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:10:20 GMT 2005

Hello everyone.

My name is Christian Balzer, and I'm a native German.
I speak English quite fluently and I learned French at school. (Though
I remember hardly enough to buy a baguette.)
I also wasted two years with trying to learn Latin.

Anyway.
I started the German Documentation back in the olden days
(http://wiki.wordpress.org/?pagename=German). Since I came to England
last September to study at the college in Poole I do have hardly any
spare time and my host family has no Internet so I have to rely on the
local libraries.

Fortunately, Olaf and Annette took over and got wordpress.de started.
I am still helping out as much as I can with the German documentation,
and that's why I subscribed here. I won't have much time to actively
participate but I wanted to be able to observe what's going on so I
can rejoin you as soon as I return home this summer.

Oh, and as Annette, I will have to learn that slang... ;o)

So long,
Christian

P.S.: I do have a couple of Gmail invites left. So in case there's
still someone out there without an account, just ask. :)
(Gmail turns out to be great for mailing lists.)