[wp-polyglots] Intro

Potter System potter at pottersys.net
Tue Feb 22 13:11:24 GMT 2005

Tai:

>I knew it ;) What I did is that I'd translated all the strings on "Rosetta", exported the ja.po file from there, and open it with poEdit. poEdit says "0 fuzzy, 0 not translated", on the other hand, "Rosetta" says "Todo messages:5", and I can't find any "untranslated" or "Needs Review" on it. It's not a problem, but I'm just curious :)

In Rosetta, when you enter to your selected language, you see above the sentences a box called "Display Settings". You can select there is you want to see translated messages, untraslated messages and all messages, but you can't search "Needs Review" meesages. Also, when I selected "Show untraslated messages", Rosseta doesn't show any messages.

>How are things over there? ;)
We're almost ending summer. Now it's sunny, but it's colder than yesterday at same hour

======= Mensaje original / Original Message =======