[wp-polyglots] Maintainer logins

Albert Holm albert at cdr.se
Tue Feb 22 10:39:40 GMT 2005

Den 2005-02-22 02:02:45 skrev Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com>:

> The logins and passwords are now synced with the forum database, so you
> log into the repository with the same username and password you log into
> the forums with. From now on you just need to send us your username.

Even just updates for the normal wordpress repository seem to require
name+password. This does not seem to be the same issue as Kim wrote about
in <ee3906a05022122552ea90af8 at mail.gmail.com>, as this is
<URL:http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk/>. Is this the intention?

This also raises an important question: How do I change my forum password
if I have forgotten it? I can't find any link on the main page or the
registration page about lost passwords. (no, I am not a localization
maintainer)

/Albert