[wp-polyglots] Intro

tai tai at tekapo.com
Tue Feb 22 04:34:38 GMT 2005

Hi Potter,

> There's not any link between .po files edited with poEdit and Rosseta.

I knew it ;) What I did is that I'd translated all the strings on
"Rosetta", exported the ja.po file from there, and open it with poEdit.
poEdit says "0 fuzzy, 0 not translated", on the other hand, "Rosetta"
says "Todo messages:5", and I can't find any "untranslated" or "Needs
Review" on it. It's not a problem, but I'm just curious :)

> Greetings from the another side of Pacific Ocean ;)

How are things over there? ;)

tai