[wp-polyglots] Polyglot plugin

fred list at fredfred.net
Tue Feb 22 00:41:05 GMT 2005

I have released plugin that I use on my site for complete l10n into
several languages. It detects the preffered language of visitor's browser
and then choose the best language version of your blog and posts for
him/her. The visitor can also choose which language he/she prefers.

More details and download here:
http://fredfred.net/skriker/index.php/polyglot

I'd prefer if something like this were part of WP core...

/malyfred