[wp-polyglots] New default theme missing strings

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Mon Feb 21 22:17:00 GMT 2005

If I understand correctly, this would eliminate the need for
hard-translated copies of each theme altogether, and would instead make
theme translation behavior similar to that of plugins:

load_theme_textdomain("Kubrick");

_e("Not found.", "Kubrick");

Meaning that the /themes subdirectory of each locale in the repository
would be populated not by hard-translated copies of themes, but by MO
and PO files instead, nyes?

Morgan