[wp-polyglots] New default theme missing strings

Mihailo Stefanovic mikis at mikis.org
Mon Feb 21 22:05:47 GMT 2005

> So, maybe in 2.0.
> But, maybe not.  :-)

I can keep my fingers crossed, can't I? 0:)

> Because the templates are already too complex does not mean
> we should make them more so.  And _e('Not Found') is the
> simple case.  The cases where we have long sprintf lines and
> argument swapping in the templates are what we want to avoid.

I understand that and I can support it; as long as you don't remove that
feature entirely. So, how 'bout we add missing strings from both templates,
Default and Classic, to wordpress.pot, and then fork Default into two: one
hardcoded, and one gettext-ed. First one should be shipped in official
package, second could be made available from wp-plugins or similar site, as
separate download?