[wp-polyglots] New default theme missing strings

fred list at fredfred.net
Mon Feb 21 21:11:50 GMT 2005

I think that opposite solution would be better - to use gettext as offen
as possible.
I am running blog with posts with different language versions (e.g.
http://fredfred.net/skriker/index.php/iimage-gallery) where you can choose
which language you prefer or actually the WP try to get it from your
browser and it's necessary for me to have templates "gettexed" as much as
possible.

It's very strange if you offer posts in different languages and the rest
of your blog is untranslated.

malyfred