[wp-polyglots] New default theme missing strings

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Mon Feb 21 20:13:45 GMT 2005

If themes are supposed to be hard-translated, I think we should get rid
of all localization calls in the themes. Currently, if the WP
localization is set to something other than English, some things are
translated on the blog pages, and some are not, which looks really odd.
I'd much prefer it be uniformly untranslated, personally.

Morgan