[wp-polyglots] Serbian [sr_CS] translation

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon Feb 21 18:42:42 GMT 2005

Il Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:06:20 +0200, Sebastian Djupsjöbacka
<sebastian.djupsjobacka at gmail.com> scrive:

>Actually we do. In Swedish we consistently use the word e-post, which
>is a literal translation of e-mail. After all e-mail is nothing but an
>electronic replacement for "normal" mail. I take it that you have a
>word for mail in Italian, no?

Yesw but an electronic version of will sound funny e-posta :) (posta
is thra traslation for mail). For post we usually use a term
(Articolo) that like Article in english and that it apply good to a
blog that's a sum of articles as in a newspaper.

>The same goes for web, although the word webb is used in parallell
>with the Swedish word nät. Again, the word nät is the literal
>translation of web.

Relly? First time i hear about translating web, if we do in Italian
would be funny a lot. People is accoustomed to some english words like
web and translating it will remaind to spiders and you know some
people is arachnofobic :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)