[wp-polyglots] Serbian [sr_CS] translation

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon Feb 21 17:51:52 GMT 2005

Il Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:25:37 +0100, Mihailo Stefanovi?
<mikis at mikis.org> scrive:

>97% of translation is finished, with only 25 strings left to go; those with difficult to translate terms like "Pingback", "Trackback" or "Feeds".

IN Italian translation we choised to keep them as they are without
trying to apply a translation, even if the target is to have a full
translate version od WP with template doc etc to make life easier even
for not technical people, we thouhg that blogger are accustomed to
some tech terms. You will never try to translate Web or E-mail don't
you ?

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)