[wp-polyglots] About the Wiki Localization page

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:12:09 GMT 2005

I think Rosetta was an easy way to get started, but when the
translation was more complete, using poEdit was much better, as I
could search for English and translated phrases to make sure terms and
phrases are translated uniformly.  With Rosetta it is easy to get
different people translating similar English phrases a bit
differently.

Actually, I'm still using poEdit to fine tune the translations as I'm
looking at the translated pages on a test site.  The search and
immediate mo file regeneration are invaluable:  just save in poEdit
and refresh the web page to see the new translation.

Regards,
+ Kim