[wp-polyglots] Seeking Maintainers

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Feb 20 17:01:10 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 18:59 -0600, Ryan Boren wrote:
>Once teams have formed and maintainers have been chosen, we will request
>username and password information from the maintainers.  Commit access
>will be given and po and mo files can then been checked in.

We're planning to unify the svn login information with the wordpress
forum login information.  When we ask maintainers for login information,
we will need a forum username and password.  If you don't have a forum
account, creating one is easy.  You don't have to post with that account
if you don't want to.  The password you provide us must be in plain
text; it cannot be crypted.  A different encryption scheme is being
used.  You might want to change your password to something other than
that same one you use everywhere before sending it to us.  Once we get
the login databases unified, you will be able to change your password
back to that password you use everywhere.

Providing this information now will help once we unite the login
databases.

This only applies to maintainers.  I'll be sending out a round of login
information requests shortly.

Ryan