[wp-polyglots] Seeking Maintainers

mikis at mikis.org mikis at mikis.org
Sun Feb 20 14:59:52 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'd like to volunteer as maintainer for Serbian localization. I finished
97% of Serbian translation, and soon I will post it both here and to
Rosetta.

I named the Serbian translation "sr_CS", as "CS" is new official country
code for "Serbia & Montenegro"; state that was previously known as
"(Federal Republic of) Yugoslavia", with country code "YU". However, there
are many programs (poEdit included) and sites that still insist on using
obsolete country name (Yugoslavia) and code (YU / sr_YU).

Regards,

Mihailo